We'll pick an outdoor location or we can set up an indoor studio at your home. Your favorite place to hang out as a family is always a good one, too!
Email for current pricing!
First of all, a huge congratulations! I have a little confession to make....Babies and Kids are my favorite to photograph!
For newborn sessions, we'll take our time. I'll come to your home and set up an indoor studio. We'll use existing furniture, toys, blankets, etc. If you have a yard or park within walking distance and want a few outdoor shots, we can do that, too...all included!
We'll allow plenty of time for feeding breaks and diaper changes. I try not to put a time limit on newborn shoots. This means if you book a newborn session with me, I won't schedule any other shoots that day. You get me all to yourself!
So, let's take our time, get creative, and go with the flow - keeping baby happy the entire time!
Shoot includes: Shoot time - however long it takes! Editing High resolution image files for printing - total # varies, but well over 100! Copyright release - your images forever! All inclusive - $375
BOOK YOUR SHOOT IN JULY AND SAVE $50!
Graduating Senior Portrait Shoot Includes:
1. Photo shoot
· 1.5-2 hrs of shoot time
· 2-3 outfits/looks (props welcome)
· Immediate family are welcome to join for a few different combinations of family shots
· Location would be determined as we get closer. I can definitely help with ideas, if needed.
o I always suggest outdoor/natural light, but have the option for on-location indoor studio photography at your home.
o Need some inspiration for a location? I always suggest something/somewhere that fits the Senior's personality. (Like to fish? Let's head to the country/lake. Love to grab a coffee read a magazine? Let's walk around NW Portland and hit a coffee shop! What are your interests?)
· Client receives full set of color-corrected color images plus a copy of most images with various filters (black and white, vintage, etc.)
o Touch-ups are done after you receive the initial set of color-corrected/edited images.
o 2 images for basic touch-up Photoshop work are included in the initial cost.
o Additional image touch-ups range from $10-30 per image, depending on the request (quote for time/cost will be given before doing the Photoshop work).
3. All high resolution images
· Sent via email/download link.
· Having high resolution files means you pay your own printing costs, saving money in the long-run.
· I use high-end professional equipment, so all image sizes are large enough to print posters!
· Copyright release can be provided for the printer, if needed.
· I can recommend a wonderful local print lab with cost comparable to Costco, but with much higher color/archival quality - www.PicturePerfect-PDX.com
4. Custom Wallet Set-up (optional)
· Set-up and file emailed (see sample) - Student's name and graduation year are Photoshopped on wallet sized prints (2 wallets on a 4x6 size page for client to print and cut).
· Some folks like to use wallets for announcements.
5. Image re-sizing and submission to Yearbook Staff
· Most schools require a specific head size and overall image size for submission - if you provide the requirements, I will take care of the rest and guide you through the process!
Cost: All inclusive - $375
Want to see exactly what you'd receive (quantity, style and editing options)? Email to request links to complete shoots!
~ 1-1.5 hour photo shoot ~ 1-2 Outfits ~ Editing ~ All high resolution image files - you'll end up with 200+ final images. Tons to pick from! ~ Copyright Release - Print all you want! All inclusive for $250
Maternity shots are included when paired with your Family Session (see pricing under 'Kiddos and their Folks').
Add on more stuff: ~ Post-production touchups/Photoshop work - ask for a quote! ~ "More outfits, please!" - $50/outfit ~ Extended family or multi-family shoots available - email or call for more info.
2016 Wedding Season is in full swing! With over 18 years and countless weddings under my belt, you'll be sure to get the most out of your wedding photography.
More info and pricing to come. Check back soon! --- Note: This portfolio page contains a sampling of images from the same wedding. I believe it's beneficial to show consistency throughout versus one good photo from several different weddings.
Email for a quote or for links to complete wedding albums.
* Mobile/on-site headshots. * Takes as little as 15 min. * Flexible scheduling - Running late or have to postpone? Got you covered! * Edited high resolution images delivered to your in-box quickly.
Whether you use headshots for your Corporate Website, Speaking Engagements, LinkedIn, or otherwise, your headshot is key. It's quick, its painless and it's easier than you'd imagine.
Need to update your entire team? Ask about a group discount.
Copy Art for Artists
Are you an artist? Do you need high-quality files of your artwork for web, gallery and/or reproduction printing?
I'll set up studio lighting in your home or studio, capture your artwork, edit on-site and deliver high resolution images same-day. Use the files for whatever you need! Guidance with fine-art reproduction printing available.
More info and samples to come!
All-inclusive price per 2D/3D piece starts at $20 with a discount for multiple pieces. Email for more info!
Whether you are a Real Estate Agent or FSBO, using good images of your home for marketing purposes is key. Check out this article on Realtors.com for more info!
With photography from $125-350 for most homes and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, why not give it a try!?